- 1 APSC Recruitment Details
- 2 APSC CCE Exam 793 Posts Vacency Details
- 3 Educational Qualification for APSC CCE Exam 2022
- 4 Age and Other Eligibility Criteria of APSC CCE Exam 2022
- 5 How to Apply Online for APSC CCE Exam 2022
- 6 Examination Fee of APSC CCE Exam 2022
- 7 Important Links
- 8 CENTERS FOR THE PRELIMINARY & MAIN EXAMINATION:
- 9 Stages of the APSC CCE Exam 2022
- 10 Main Examination (Written & Interview):
- 11 ADMIT CARD :
- 12 Pay Scale for APSC CCE Exam 793 Posts:
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a 793 Posts Recruitment notification for the preliminary examination of the CCE Exam 2022 (Combined Competitive Examination – 2022) which will be used to determine which candidates are eligible to take the main examination for recruitment to various services/posts. Eligible candidates can submit their online applications through the official web portal before the deadline.
“We would like to inform everyone that the deadline for submitting the application form for the CCE (Prelim) 2022 examination has been postponed until further notice due to potential changes in the reservation of posts for the CCE 2022 exam. A new submission date will be announced at a later time”
APSC Recruitment Details
|Organization||APSC (Assam Public Service Commission)|
|Exam Name||CCE (Combined Competitive Examination) 2022|
|Total Posts||793 Posts|
|Start Date||Notified Later|
|Last Date||Notified Later|
|Preliminary Exam Date||26th March 2023|
|Main Exam Date||July/ August 2023|
APSC CCE Exam 793 Posts Vacency Details
|Category||No of vacancy|
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 86 posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 65 posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 8 posts
- Superintendent of Excise: 1 post
- District Transport Officer: 1 post
- Labour Officer: 3 posts
- Assam Finance Service (Jr.Grade II): 20 posts
- Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Cooperative Education Officer: 1 post
- Inspector of Labour: 4 posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 23 posts
- Block Development Officer: 44 posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 2 posts
- Sub-Registrar: 5 posts
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 6 posts
- Assistant Audit Officer: 77 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 415 posts
- Guidance Counselor: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Irrigation: 3 posts
- Assistant Public Relation Officer, Irrigation: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation: 1 post
- Registrar, Industrial Tribunal: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Transport Survey: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
Educational Qualification for APSC CCE Exam 2022
The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
Age and Other Eligibility Criteria of APSC CCE Exam 2022
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
The age will be determined using the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized board or council. No other documents will be accepted as a substitute for this purpose.
|ST (P)||5 Years|
|ST (H)||5 Years|
- Must be an Indian citizen
- A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official language or associate official languages of the State or any of the tribal languages of the State.
- A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam..
- The candidate must have Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Candidates have to submit a declaration regarding “The Small Family Norms”.
How to Apply Online for APSC CCE Exam 2022
The following steps must be taken to complete the process:
- Visit apscrecruitment.in and Login with registered Mobile No./Email ID and password
- For new users Register yourself on the portal.
- Submit your profile details like Identity proof details, Personal Details, Caste/Category, Address details, Educational Qualification details, Work Experience details and then upload relevant documents.
- Upload any necessary documents.
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Click on Applicant Section Apply Section link for application form submission.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Your application will be submitted upon successful payment.
- You will receive an acknowledgement copy of your submission, which should be kept for future reference.
Examination Fee of APSC CCE Exam 2022
Under the Digital india initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with
with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 40.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
- 1. As per the provision of the Assam Public Services CCE (Amendment) Rules, 2019 Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance.Therefore, the women candidates are encouraged to apply and shall be exempted from application fees.
- Fees once paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
- Fees for the Main Examination will be notified in due course of time.
- Application shall be summarily rejected if the prescribed fee is not deposited. (Please refer instructions for submission of online Application Form at Appendix-l)
|Postponement Notice||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Coming Soon|
|Online Application Guide||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CENTERS FOR THE PRELIMINARY & MAIN EXAMINATION:
- The centers for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary Examination are BARPETA, BONGAIGAON, BISWANATH CHARIALI, DHEMA)I, DHUBRI, DIBRUGARH, DIPHU, GOALPARA, GOLAGHAT, GUWAHATI, HAFLONG, HAMREN, HATSINGIMARI, HOJAI, JORHAT, KAJALGAON, KARIMGANJ, KOKRAJHAR, MAJULI, MANGALDOI, MORIGAON, MUSHALPUR, NAGAON, NALBARI, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, SILCHAR, SIVASAGAR, SONARI, TEZPUR, TINSUKIA AND UDALGURI.
- The Combined Competitive Main Examination will be held in GUWAHATI Centre only.
- The exact dates for Preliminary and Main Examination respectively will be notified in due course.
Stages of the APSC CCE Exam 2022
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages:-
(i) The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
(ii) The Main Examination Written & Interview
a) The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of objective type multiple choice
questions of two hours duration each.
|Paper-I||General studies I||Marks=200||Time=2hrs||Objective type multiple choice question paper|
|Paper-II||General Studies II||Marks=200||Do||Do|
Negative Marking: A candidate will have one-fourth of the mark assigned to one question deducted for a wrong answer marked.
Syllabus: For information on the syllabi for General Studies I and General Studies II, the candidates can refer to the Assam Public Service Combined Competitive Examination (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
Exam Centres: Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Biswanath Chariali, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Diphu, Goalpara, Golaghat, Guwahati, Haflong, Hamren, Hatsingimari, Hojai, Jorhat, Kajalgaon, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Majuli, Mangaldoi, Morigaon, Mushalpur, Nagaon, Nalbari, North Lakhimpur, Silchar, Sivasagar, Sonari, Tezpur, Tinsukia and Udalguri.
Main Examination (Written & Interview):
(A) Written Examination:
A. On the basis of result of the Preliminary Examination, the number of candidates to be
admitted to the written part of the Main Examination will be 1-L to 1-Z times the number
of vacancies notified for each category. The selection will be strictly on the basis of
merit adhering to the norms of Vertical and Horizontal Reservation as per prescribed
law in force.
B. The written examination shall consist of six papers of conventional essay type/objective
type with limited words. Marks obtained in Interview for personality Test shall be
counted for ranking. The written examination will consist of the following papers:
|Sl. No||Papers||Type of Paper||Marks||Duration in Hours|
|2||Paper 2 to 6||General Studies||250 for each paper||3 Hrs for each paper|
|3||Interview Test(After qualifying in written test)||275|
C. A candidate shall be allowed to write his/her answer papers in English or Assamese languages
On the basis of the result of the written part of the Main Examination, candidates will be called for an interview in a ratio of 1:3 against the number of vacancies advertised.
The candidates will be interviewed by a board that will have before them a record of his/her career. He/She will be asked questions on matters of general interest. The objective of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service by a board of competent and unbiased observers. The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also his social traits and his interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
The technique of the interview is not that of a strict cross-examination but of a natural, though directed and purposive conversation which is intended to reveal the mental qualities of the candidate.
The interview test is not intended to be a test either of the specialized or general knowledge of the candidates which has been already tested through their written papers. Candidates are expected to have taken an intelligent interest not only in their special subjects of academic study but also in the events which are happening around them both within and outside their own State or Country as well as in modern currents of thought and in new discoveries which should rouse the curiosity of well educated youth.
The interview, however, will not have any qualifying marks. The marks scored at the interview will be added to the marks scored in the Written Examination (Main).
The Commission shall recommend exactly the same number of candidates for different posts as notified. The Commission shall not recommend a candidate for a post which he/she has not opted for.
Marks thus obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination (Written Part as well as Interview) would determine their final ranking. Candidates shall be allotted to the various services keeping in view of their ranks in the examination and (respective] preference expressed by them for different posts (i.e. on the basis of Merit cum Preference opted by the candidates in their applications for the Main Examination] and reservations therein.
ADMIT CARD :
[a] e-Admission Certificate indicating the eligible candidate’s Roll no., venue and programme of the Examination will be uploaded in the Commission’s website.
[b) The mere fact that a certificate of admission has been issued will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Candidates may note that the Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions only after the candidates have qualified for the Main Examination.
(c) Candidates must produce a photo identity proof of any of the following in the examination hall:
- Pan Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Voters ID card.
- ID Card issued by the educational Institution where he/she is studying presently.
- ID card issued by Government or public sector undertaking.
- Bank Passbook containing photograph.
[d) The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected. if any information declared by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, the candidate will be penalized as per prevailing law/rules.
(e) The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
Pay Scale for APSC CCE Exam 793 Posts:
|Name of posts||Scale of Pay + other allowances|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/- -1,10,0 00/- Grade I ay 13,300/-|
|Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/– 1,10,000/- Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Labour Officer||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/- -1,10,000/- Grade Pay 12,700/ –|
|Superintendent of Taxes||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/- -1,10,000/- Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Superintendent of Excise||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/– 1,10,000/- Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|District Transport Officer||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/– 1,10,000/- Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Assam Finance Service(Jr. Grade II)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/- -1,10,000/- Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|BLock Development Officer||PB-3, Pay scale 2 2,000/– 97,000/- Grade Pay 10,900/-|
|Assistant Manager,District Industries Centre||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- —97,00 0/- Grade Pay 11,500/—|
|Administrative Officer, MinoritiesDevelopment Board||PB 3, Pay scale 22,000/– 97,000/- Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Co Operative Education Officer||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- -97,000/- Grade Pay 11,500/-|
|Inspector of Taxes||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- -97,0 00/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Inspector of Labour||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- -97,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Inspector of Excise||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- -97,000/ Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Assistant Employment Officer||PB-3, Pay scale 2 2,000/- -97,000/- Grade Pay 9,400/-|
|Sub Registrar||PB-3, Pay scale 2 2,000/- -97,00 0/- Grade Pay 9,1 00/-|
|Assistant Audit Officer(Assam Audit Service)||PB-3, Pay scale 2 2,000/- -97,00 0/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Assistant Accounts Officer(Assam Accounts Service)||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- —9 7,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Guidance Counsellor, SecondaryEducation||PB 3, Pay scale 22,000/– 97,000/- Grade Pay 9,700/-|
|Research Assistant, Irrigation||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/– 97,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer,Irrigation||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- -97,0 00/— Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Assistant Research Officer,Irrigation||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- -97,0 00/- Grade Pay 11,500/-|
|Registrar, Industrial Tribunal||PB-3, Pay scale 2 2,000/ -97,0 00/- Grade Pay 9,1 00/-|
|Research Assistant, TransportSurvey||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/- -97,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Assistant Research Officer,Minorities Development Board||PB-3, Pay scale 2 2,000/– 97,000/- Grade Pay 11, S 00/-|
|Research Assistant,Minorities Development Board||PB-3, Pay scale 2 2,000/– 97,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
What is the starting date for the APSC CCE Online Application?
Ans: The starting date for the APSC CCE Online Application 16-12-2022 has been Postponed and the new date is not released yet.
What is the last date for the APSC CCE Online Application?
Ans: APSC Last date is not released yet.
What is the full form of APSC?
Ans: Assam Public Service Commission. It was established on 1st April 1937
What is the APSC CCE Exam?
Ans: The full form of APSC CCE is Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination.
APSC CCE 2023 Prelims Date
Ans: on 26th March 2023 APSC CCE 2023 Prelims will be hold.
APSC CCE 2023 Mains Date
Ans: APSC CCE 2023 Mains Exam will be hold on July/ August 2023