The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 42 Sub-Inspector (AB) posts in the newly created Assam Commando Battalions. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for these vacancies starting from 8th February 2023 until 22nd February 2023.
|Post Name||SI (Sub-Inspector) (AB)|
|Total Posts||42 Posts|
|Last Date||22th February 2023|
Post Details of Assam Police SI Recruitment
The total number of vacancies available for this recruitment is 42. The category-wise vacancy details are :
|ST (P)||05 Posts|
|ST (H)||02 Posts|
Note: 2 Posts are reserved for Sports Persons.
The selected candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs.14,000-60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- along with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Educational Qualification for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Science or an equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institution affiliated with a recognized University are eligible to apply.
The candidate should not be less than 20 years and not more than 24 years of age as on 1st January 2023. Candidates must be born on or before 1st January 2003 and on or after 1st January 1999.
There are age relaxations available for the following categories:
- SC/ST(H)/ST(P): 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 year
- National and International sports person: 3 years
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and permanent residents of Assam.
- Candidates must register their name with a local Employment Exchange in Assam.
- Candidates must be able to speak Assamese or any other state language fluently.
How to Apply
- Candidates must visit the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal to apply online.
- Complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- Fill in personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Certificate of proof of age (Admit card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination)
- Pass Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. Sc / B.Com or equivalent examination)
- Mark sheet of BA / B. Sc / B.Com or equivalent examination.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Certificate of sports person to avail reservation of posts & age relaxation.
- Certificate of caste from competent authority.
- Passport size photograph.
The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam will be the recruitment authority for this position and the official notification can be found on the official website of SLRBP. Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the last date of 22nd February 2023.
In case of any queries, candidates may contact the helpline at +91-8826762317 or [email protected]
Important Dates of SI Recruitment 2023, Assam
- Starting date of submission of online application: 8th February 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 22nd February 2023
Important Links of Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|