Border Roads Organization BRO released a requirement advertisement for various vacancies in the General Reserve engineer force (GREF). Total 567 vacancy release interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28 February 2023.
|Post Name||GREF ( General Reserve Engineer Force)|
|Total Posts||567 Posts|
|Organization||BRO (Border Roads Organization)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Last Date||28th February 2023|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 – 300 vacancy
BRO Recruitment 2023 post Details
Post Name: General Reserve engineer force (GREF)
No of Posts: 567
- Radio Mechanic: 2
- Operator Communication: 154
- Driver Mechanical Transport: 9
- Vehicle Mechanic: 236
- MSW Driller: 11
- MSW Mason: 149
- MSW Painter: 5
- MSW Mess Waiter: 1
Eligibility for BRO Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification: As per BRO official notification candidates should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities along with Certificate from Industrial Training Institute for various vacancies. For more information please view the official advertisement below.
Age Limit: For different posts age limit is different
|Post name||Age limit|
|Radio Mechanic, Operator communication, Driver MT, Vehicle Mechanic||18 Years to 27 Years|
|MSW Driller, MSW Mason, MSW painter, MSW Mess Waiter||18 Years to 25 Years|
Age relaxation: As per the government Noms ST/SC candidate get 5 years, for OBC candidates get 3 years relaxation and PwBD Candidates get 10 years.
How to Apply for BRO Latest Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through offline in the prescribed application format along with relevant self-attested documents.
- Scroll down And download the Application from
- Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be canceled, if candidate applies more than one application for one post.
- Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
- Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ PwBD/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION
____________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
The Commandant, BRO School & Centre,
Pune – 411015
Note: After completing all the process send the application to this address Through Registered post along with acknowledgment.
APPLICATION FEES (NON-REFUNDABLE). Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly through online URL link
in favour of Commandant, BRO School & Centre, Pune-411 015. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach the copy of e-receipt along with his application form. Application fee for each category mentioned as below:
Category wise Application Fees
- General candidates and EWS including Ex-servicemen – Rs 50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates – Rs 50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe – NIL
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – NIL
(a) Radio Mechanic : Pay Level 4 (Rs 25,500-81,100)
(b) Operator (Communication): Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).Driver
(c) Driver Mechanical Transport (OG): Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
(d) Vehicle Mechanic: Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
(e) Multi Skilled Worker (Driller) : Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
(f) Multi Skilled Worker Mason: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
(g) Multi Skilled Worker Painter: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
(h) Multi Skilled Worker Mess Waiter: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- Starting date To Apply – 31 Dec 2022
- Last date To Apply – 13 Feb 2023 (for all states except mention below)
- Last date To Apply – 28 Feb 2023 ( Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep)
Important links for BRO Recruitment 2023
|DOWNLOAD Application Form||Click Here`|
|Last Date Notice||Click Here|
|Office website||Click Here|