1. Which State has became the first Indian State to get Jio True5G, the 5G data service offered by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd in all its district headquarters under the ‘True 5g for all’ initiative?
2. Name the President of the Paralympic Committee of India who has been named the ambassador of the Nikshay Mitra – an initiative under Pradhan Mantri TB Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan?
3. Who has been appointed as the first woman Police Commissioner of Uttar Pradesh succeeding Alok Singh?
4. Which company has launched India’s first private rocket launchpad at Sriharikota?
5. Who has won the bid for the redevelopment of Mumbai’s Dharavi area, one of the largest slum clusters in Asia?
6. Name the legendary athlete who has become the first woman President of Indian Olympic Association (IOA)?
P T Usha
7. In which city, Prasar Bharti, India’s Public Service Broadcaster, hosted the 59th Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) General Assembly 2022?
8. Name the popular film, television and stage actor who passed away on 26 November 2022?
9. Which Indian museum has won the 2022 UNESCO AsiaPacific Award for Cultural Heritage Conservation?
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
10. Name the Hyderabad based biotechnology company which has developed the world’s first nasal COVID Vaccine?
11. What is the name of world’s first nasal COVID Vaccine developed by Bharat Biotech?
12. Which airline will be merged with TATA-owned Air India by
13. Name the Indian cricketer who has become the first batsman in the world to score 4000 runs in T20 internationals?
14. What was the theme of the 7th Global Technology Summit? The summit startd in New Delhi on November 29, 2022 and continue till December 1, 2022
Geopolitics of Technology
15. President of which country has been invited by the Government of India as a Chief Guest for Republic Day 2023bcelebrations?
16. Who is the 50th Chief Justice of India? Justice DY Chandrachud Which State will get India’s first Integrated Rocket facility by Skyroot Aerospace?
17. Which cricket governing body has entered into the Guinness Book of World Records for the biggest crowd attendanceb during a T20 Match?
Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
18. Who was named the Indian Film Personality of the Year during the opening of the 53rd International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa?
19. Who has been honoured with the UN Environment Programme’s (UNEP) 2022 Champions of the Earth award in the Entrepreneurial Vision category?
Dr Purnima Devi Barman
20. The 14th edition of Aero India will be held at the Yelahanka Air Force Station from February 13, 2023. Yelahanka Air Force Station is located in which State?
21. Name the retired IAS officer of the Punjab cadre who has been appointed as the Election Commissioner? He will join the Chief Election Commissioner Rajiv Kumar and thenElection Commissioner Anup Chandra Pandey in the Election Commission.
22. Arunachal Pradesh’s first greenfield airport was inaugurated in which place by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
23. Sangai Festival is the cultural festival of which Indian State? The festival is named after the State animal, Sangai, the browantlered deer found only in this State.
24. Who has become the first Indian woman paddler to win a medal at Asian Cup Table Tennis Tournament 2022 afterndefeating World No. 6 Hina Hayata of Japan in the women’s singles bronze medal match in Bangkok, Thailand?
28. On which day, Guru Tegh Bahadur’s Martyrdom Day was observed? Guru Tegh Bahadur is the 9th Sikh Guru and he was martyred under the rule of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb.
29. Which bank has in collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) introduced FIRSTAP, India’s first sticker-based debit card? The debit card permits transactions by merely tapping the sticker on a point-of-saleb terminal that supports Near Field Communication (NFC).
IDFC FIRST Bank
30. What is the theme of the 25th National Conference on eGovernance?
Bringing Citizens, Industry and Government Closer
31. Name the Tibetan Spiritual leader who was awarded the ‘Peace Prize’ by the Gandhi Mandela Foundation for his efforts to promote peace?
32. Who has been conferred with the prestigious Dr. Abdul Kalam Seva Puraskar?
Ravi Kumar Sagar
33. In which State, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 600 MW Kameng Hydro Power Station?
34. Name the table tennis legend and Commonwealth medalist who received the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award, India’s highest sporting honour?
Achanta Sharath Kamal
35. Which village in Tamil Nadu has been notified as the State’s first biodiversity heritage site under section 37 of the Biological Diversity Act, 2022?
36. SARANG- Indian Film Festival was organised by the Indian Embassy in which country?
37. Who was appointed as the Governor of West Bengal?
C V Ananda Bose
38. Who has been designated by the PENSION Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of NPS Trust with effect from 12th November 2022
39. Name the former Chief Economic Advisor who has been appointed by the Government of India as a full-time member of NITI Aayog?
40. On which day, National Press Day was observed? 16 November Which Indian state has completely banned the public display of firearms, and songs allegedly promoting gun culture?
41. Who has become the Indian Army’s first woman skydiver?
Lance Naik Manju
42. Name the Director of the Enforcement Directorate (ED) whose tenure has been extended for another year?
43. Name the Olympic Medalist who has been elected as the Chairperson of ‘Athletes Commission’ of the Indian Olympic Association?
44. Which country has exempted Indian citizens from submitting police clearance certificates for obtaining a visa?
45. On which day, Jharkhand Foundation Day is observed every year?
46. Name the celebrated Spanish film Director who has been honoured with the prestigious Satyajit Ray Lifetime Achievement award at the 53rd edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa?
INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS AND EVENTS – November 2022
Mauna Loa, the world’s largest active volcano, is in which State of the United States?
2. In which country, French scientists have revived a 48500- year-old “zombie virus” buried under a frozen lake?
3. Who has been appointed by the Pakistan Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif as the new army chief of the country replacing General Qamar Javed Bajwa?
Lieutenant General Asim Munir
4. Who became the first woman to referee a match at the men’s FIFA World Cup 2022 after being selected to take charge of match between Germany and Costa Rica?
5. Anwar Ibrahim has become the Prime Minister of which country?
6 . Which country is hosting the FIFA Football World Cup 2022? Qatar Who has become the first player in football history to score in five different World Cups?
7. In a mutual agreement, Cristiano Ronaldo is to leave which popular English Premiere League club with immediate effect?
8. Who has been elected as the President of Kazakhstan?
9. On which day, World Television Day was observed? 21 November Which country defeated Pakistan by 5 wickets to win the T20I Cricket World Cup?
10. On which day, International Student’s Day was observed?
11. Moon Rocket ‘Artemis 1’ has been launched by which country?
12. On which day, International Day for Tolerance was observed?
13. Who has been named ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Player of the Tournament?
Sam Curran (England)
14. Which word has been declared as the Word of the Year 2022 by Collins Dictionary?
15. Which country will host the Women’s World Boxing Championship 2023?
16. Who has been elected as the Prime Minister of Israel?
17. Which social media platform has announced charges of $8 for verified accounts?
18. Who has been elected as the new President of Brazil?
Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
19. Who has won FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup 2022? Spain Which word meaning home run in baseball has been chosen to the Word of the Year by Cambridge Dictionary?
20. Mauna Loa, the world’s largest active volcano, is in which State of the United States?
21. In which country, French scientists have revived a 48500- year-old “zombie virus” buried under a frozen lake?
22. Who has been appointed by the Pakistan Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif as the new army chief of the country replacing General Qamar Javed Bajwa?
Lieutenant General Asim Munir
23. Who became the first woman to referee a match at the men’s FIFA World Cup 2022 after being selected to take charge of match between Germany and Costa Rica?
24. Anwar Ibrahim has become the Prime Minister of which country?
25. Which country is hosting the FIFA Football World Cup 2022?
26. Who has become the first player in football history to score in five different World Cups?