The Indian Postal Department released an employment notification for 40889 GDS Recruitment 2023. BPM ( branch post master) and ABPM post for all states in India including Assam for the year 2023. The ministry of communications department release the recruitment notification on the official website Indiapostgsdonline.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online by visiting the official website indiapostgsdonline.gov.in before 16-02-2023.
|Post Name||GDS BPM & ABPM|
|Total Posts||40880 Posts|
|Job Location||All over india|
|Last Date||16th February 2023|
Other Jobs in Assam
Post details of GDS Recruitment 2023
Name of post: GDS BPM & ABPM
No of posts: 40880 posts
Assam Circle : 407 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for GDS Recruitment 2023
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board in india.
- The applicant should have studied the local language
(i) Knowledge of computer
(ii) Knowledge of cycling
(iii) Adequate means of livelihood
(i). Minimum age:18 years
(ii). Maximum age:40 years.
(iii). Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) plus Dearness Allowance thereon are paid to the GDS.The applicable TRCA to different categories are as under: –
Note 1: GDS are holder of a Civil posts but they are outside the regular Civil Services of Union of India and governed by GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020 issued vide OM. No. 17-30/2019-GDS dated 14.02.2020 as revised from time to time available on the website www.indiapost.gov.in.
How to Apply For GDS Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) BPM & ABPM vacancy online by visiting the official website of GDS recruitment . follow below steps to complete the apply process
- Visit the GDS official site or scroll down and get the Direct apply link
- Now, click on “Registration” Link
- Make payment of application fee as per your category
- Fill your all personal and educational details
- upload necessary documents, photo and signature.
- Select the post and vacancy by location
After submit the application please keep a print copy for future reference.
Important Dates for GDS Recruitment 2023
|Registration/Application Submission Start Date:||27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023|
|Edit/Correction Window Applicant:||17.02.2023 to 19.02.2023|
Important links for GDS Recruitment 2023
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process for GDS Recruitment 2023
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks (as explained in sub paras- iii to ix below) in Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.