- 1 How To Apply Mission Basundhara 2.0 Assam
- 2 Components of the mission Basundhara 2.0
- 3 Mission Basundhara 2.0 Services
- 4 Mission Basundhara Services
- 5 Mission Basundhara 2.0 Last Date
- 6 Important Links of Mission Basundhara 2.0 Assam
- 6.1 1. What is the launch date of Mission Basundhara 2.0?
- 6.2 2. Who launched Mission Basundhara?
- 6.3 3. What is the starting date for the online application submission of Mission Basundhara?
- 6.4 4. What is the last date for the online application submission of Mission Basundhara?
- 6.5 5. How can I apply for basundhara 2.0?
- 6.6 Share this: Now
- 6.7 Like this:
Mission Basundhara 2.0 is a mission launched by Assam government. On 2 October 2021 Assam government launched a new program called Mission Basundhara under the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management. The main goal of this program is to streamline and resolve and make land revenue services more accessible to citizens.
After successfully implementing of Mission Basundhara on 14 November 2022 chief minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Bishwa sarma launched Mission Bashundhara 2.0
From 14 November 2022 to 10 January 2023 citizens of Assam can apply for this Mission Basundhara 2.0 services. According to the amended 2019 land policy, Mission Bashundhara 2.0 was launched to settle the Khas and Ceiling Surplus land occupied by indigenous landless people of Assam for homestead and ordinary purposes.
2019 ৰ সংশোধিত ভূমি নীতি অনুসৰি, ঘৰুৱা আৰু সাধাৰণ উদ্দেশ্যৰ বাবে অসমৰ থলুৱা ভূমিহীন লোকসকলে দখল কৰা খাচ আৰু চিলিং অতিৰিক্ত ভূমি নিৰ্ধাৰণ কৰিবলৈ মিছন বাসুন্ধৰা 2.0 আৰম্ভ কৰা হৈছে.
How To Apply Mission Basundhara 2.0 Assam
Mission Basundhara 2.0 provides various online services to solve the land and revenue problems of the indigenous peoples of Assam, from 14th November 2022 to 10th January 2023 you can apply for the services. Follow the step-by-step process to apply for any mission Basundhara 2.0 services.
- Visit the Official site https://basundhara.assam.gov.in/
- Now go to the “LIST OF BASUNDHARA-2.0 SERVICES” section
- Select the services which you want to apply for.
- Click on Apply, you will be redirected to another website
- Here you can read the “GUIDELINES” “REQUIREMENTS” “PROCEDURE DETAILS”
- Click on apply now
- Now enter your mobile number and Verify the OTP
- Enter the details which were asked for Land Details, Applicant Details, Documents,
- Review & Submit.
Upload and enter the required details. After submitting your application will be submitted for further processing.
Components of the mission Basundhara 2.0
- Purification of land records in a mission mode
- Polygon survey of yet to be surveyed 672 non-cadastral villages. The polygon survey of NC villages will pave the way for granting land rights to indigenous landless people inhabiting these villages according to Land Policy, 2019.
- Re-survey of 18789 cadastral villages of 27 districts using hybrid methodology. Re-survey of all cadastral villages will pave way to clear titles.
Mission Basundhara 2.0 Services
|Settlement of Khas and ceiling Surplus land||খাচ আৰু চিলিং অতিৰিক্ত ভূমিৰ নিষ্পত্তি||Apply Now|
|Settlement of Occupancy Tenant||দখল ভাড়াতীয়াৰ নিষ্পত্তি||Apply Now|
|Settlement of special cultivators||বিশেষ খেতিয়কৰ বসতি||Apply Now|
|Settlement of hereditary land of Tribal Communities||জনজাতীয় সম্প্ৰদায়ৰ বংশানুক্ৰমিক ভূমিৰ বসতি||Apply Now|
|Settlement of AP transferred land from original AP holder||মূল এ.পি. ধাৰকৰ পৰা স্থানান্তৰিত ভূমিৰ নিষ্পত্তি||Apply Now|
|Regularization of settlement of PGR VGR LAND||পিজিআৰ ভিজিআৰ লেণ্ডৰ নিষ্পত্তি নিয়মীয়াকৰণ||Apply Now|
|Online payment of Land Revenue for villages under Tehsildar||তহচিলদাৰৰ অধীনৰ গাওঁবোৰৰ বাবে ভূমি ৰাজহৰ অনলাইন পৰিশোধ||Apply Now|
Mission Basundhara Services
- Field Mutation of Land by right of inheritance (Rural only).
- Field Mutation of Land after deed registration (Rural only).
- Field Partition of Land (Rural only).
- Reclassification of agricultural land to non-agricultural land less than 1 bigha.
- Allotment Certificate to Periodic Patta.
- Conversion of Land from Annual Patta to Periodic Patta.
- Striking out the name from patta.
- Mobile Number Updation.
- Name Correction.
- Area Correction.
- Office Mutation of Land (Both Urban and Rural).
- Office Partition of Land (Both Urban and Rural).
Mission Basundhara 2.0 Last Date
Name of mission: Mission Basundhara 2.0
Department: Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, Govt. of Assam
Date of launch: 14th November 2022
Last Date: 10th January 2023
Helpline number: 1800-345-3574
Helpline email: [email protected]
Important Links of Mission Basundhara 2.0 Assam
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|
|Mission Basundhara 2.0 Guidelines PDF||Download Now|
|Official Site||Visit Now|
1. What is the launch date of Mission Basundhara 2.0?
Ans : on 14th november 2022, chief minister of assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma. launch Mission Basundhara 2.0
2. Who launched Mission Basundhara?
Ans: Chief minister of assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma. launch Mission Basundhara 2.0
3. What is the starting date for the online application submission of Mission Basundhara?
Ans: Mission Basundhara 2.0 started from 14th November 2022. To 10th January 2023.
4. What is the last date for the online application submission of Mission Basundhara?
Ans: 10th January 2023 is the last date for the online application submission of Mission Basundhara 2.0
5. How can I apply for basundhara 2.0?
Ans: Visit the Official site https://basundhara.assam.gov.in for apply Mission Basundhara 2.0