- 1 Scheme Details
- 2 Eligibility criteria
- 3 Essential Document List
- 4 How to apply Orunodoi 2.0 online
- 5 Benefits of the Orunodoi Asoni 2.0
- 6 Beneficiary Status check
- 7 Orunodoi Scheme List PDF Download
- 8 Important Date
- 9 Important Link
- 10 FAQ
Orunodoi 2.0 assam is a updated version of “Orunodoi” or “Arunodoi”. On 2nd October 2022 Assam government launched a new scheme “Orunodoi” or “Arunodoi”.
The objective of this scheme is to help to get the benefit of primary items like medicines, pulses, sugar, etc. less than 2 lakh per annum income householders eligible for this scheme.
After two years of successful implementation of the Arunodoi scheme in Assam, the Assam government decided to launch Arunodoi 2.0. Assam CM Dr. Himanta Bishwa Sharma launched the 14-12-2022 ‘Arunodoi 2.0 scheme‘ to help 17 lakh women in Assam.
|Name of Scheme||Orunodoi 2.0|
|Launched by||Govt. of Assam|
|Implemented Department||Finance Department, Government of Assam|
|Amount||Rs 1250/- per month|
|Opening Date||7th January 2023|
|Total Beneficiaries||27.77 lakh|
|New beneficiaries include||10.58 lakh|
|The objective of Orunodoi||To provide monthly financial assistance to low-income families.|
|Beneficiaries||Household income less than 2 lakh per annum|
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a divyang member
- Families having a divorcee woman.
- Resident of assam
NEW Eligibility Criteria for Orunodoi 2.0
- Physically handicap
- Third gender
- 2880 sq ft (1 Kattha) land holders in Kamrup metro
- 43,200 sq ft (15 kattha) land holders in villages
- Two wheelers and refrigerator having house holders can also apply
- House holder living in old age home
- who are suffering from cerebral palsy, ASD and Thalassaemia, Hemophilia, Leprosy, Autism spectrum disorder can apply for the scheme.
Essential Document List
Documents to complete the online application process for Arunodoi 2.0 .
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook
- Family income certificate
- Gaon pradhan certificate
- Disability certificate
- Land records
How to apply Orunodoi 2.0 online
You can apply for the Orunodoi 2.0 online on your mobile. Follow the steps to complete the online application.
- Click here to apply
- Select the district
- Fill the form as required
- Upload the required documents
- Now preview application
- Now click on submit
After submitting you will get a registration number. Keep it securely for future reference.
Benefits of the Orunodoi Asoni 2.0
Around 27.77 lakhs beneficiaries will benefit from Arunodoi Asoni 2.0. Every Beneficiary will get 1250/- Rupees per month. From January 07, 2023 applications will be started.
The Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme covers the Expenses for medicines, pulses, sugar, etc for taking care of Health needs.
Beneficiary Status check
You can check your Orunodoi 2.0 assam scheme application status.
- Click on the application status section on the important link table
- Click on the View Beneficiaries Status
- Select the District
- Enter the registration number
- Click on the Search and you will get the details of your application status
Orunodoi Scheme List PDF Download
- Visit the official site
- Click on view status
- Select district and search the name
- Now select “District List”
Here you can download a pdf file of the Arunodoi 2.0 list.
|Online application starting date||7th january 2022|
|Last date of online application||Update soon|
|Official Notification||Available soon|
|Assam Orunodoi 2.0 apply online||07-01-2023|
|Orunodoi Online Application||Click Here|
|Application status online||Click Here|
|Beneficiary status||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
1. When will Orunodoi 2.0 online application begin?
Ans: Arunodoi 2.0 will be start from 7 january 2023
2. What amount is given under the Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme?
Ans: Rs 1250/- per month
3. What is The Orunodoi Scheme 2.0?
Ans: After two years of successful implementation of Arunodoi scheme in Assam, the Assam government decided to launch Orunodoi 2.0.aim to help 17 lakh women in assam.
4. orunodoi assam beneficiary list
Ans: you can download the beneficiary PDF list online from official website www.orunodoi.in